Market Entry Planning
No matter how big your company, entering new markets is a key growth driver.
The challenge is deciding:
These are all vital questions with significant impact on the probability and profitability of success. Guessing or presuming is a sure path to disaster, asking us about the horror stories we’ve heard.
Thankfully our team of local market experts are able to provide unique insights and priceless operational
advice through a project:
- Validation of IMS (or similar) data
- Competitor analysis
- Market penetration expectations
- Sales forecasts
- Regulatory and legal requirements
- Probability of success
- SWOT analysis of market entry strategies
- Infrastucture and know-how requirements e.g supply chain, marketing, finance
- Investment budgeting
- Business case validation with local contacts
- Engage potential clients and partners
- Set up face-to-face meetings with leading prospects
- Support negotiations and relationship building
- Business set up e.g lawyers, accountants, office space
- Recruitment of key operational team
- Marketing launch to build trade relationships
Talk to us today
Why outsource this work?
We have worked hard to pull together a team of country experts that will ensure your entry into their market is both analysed and executed in the best possible way.
Our consultants know all about:
- The competitive landscape
- Legal and regulatory processes
- Financial and operational requirements
- Time and investment to success
Talk to us about getting accurate planning analysis in the time frame you want it.